- you were the genetically engineered champion of an ancient race?
- it was your destiny to prevent the aliens who had destroyed their world from taking over the human race?
What if -
- to help you, this ancient race had given you two “mentors” who existed only in your head …
- and, the memories of every single one of your ancestors …
- and, the ability to use the energy of the Earth itself, giving you “super” powers?
What if you had spent most of your life totally unaware or any of this?
This is the situation Richard Redmond finds himself in. Who can he trust? Who should he believe? How does he learn to use his new-found abilities? What secrets will the memories of his ancestors reveal? Richard has to find a way to make sense of an impossible situation. Before it kills him.
Revelation – Richard Redmond (read it or subsrcibe to the podcast)
What if -
all of the gods and goddesses of myth; all of the legends of Atlantis, Mu and other ancient civilizations; all of the stories of psychic powers and superheroes; all of the whispers of secret societies and global conspiracies
– what if they were not only true, but had a single origin?