I need help!!
Danaerea has been rattling around in my head for more than ten years. Richard Redmond, and the grand of sweep of hidden history that has led to his quest in our time, lives and breathes in my imagination.
To make them “live” online, however, I need the help of a range of talented people. The site itself, while clean, is not as exciting as it could be. And if you’ve listened to any of the podcasts episodes I’ve recorded, you already know that narrator is not among my premier talents. I’d also like to add a discussion board and other kinds of interactivity.
So I’m inviting anyone who would like to take up the challenge of bringing some element of Danaerea to life to get in touch and let me know how you think we could work together.
Here are some of the things I’d like to improve -
- The site -
- Can you make, find, or edit great graphics?
- Do you have a sense of how a sci-fi site should “look and feel”?
- Do you like playing with Google Analytics and tweaking things to bring in more readers?
- Would you like to set up a wiki so that visitors can find out about the worlds, language, and people of Danaerea?
- The podcasts -
- Do you have a great voice for narration?
- Have you ever wanted to be a character in an online podcast?
- Are you familiar with iTunes and Bluberry podcasting tools?
- Do you know how to make a discussion forum like bbPress or PHPbb dance?
- Does coming up with new ways for visitors to interact with each other and the site interest you?
- Have you ever felt that you had a great idea for a MMRPG but didn’t have a “world” to hook it in to?
Even if you’re not an “expert” in these areas, enthusiasm counts. So don’t hesitate to offer to pitch in and learn as you go.
Danaerea is, at this point, a “4 the luv” project; but who knows? Maybe together we could make Danaerea the next Sanctuary.